Small toy fuel injectors are mainly used in the toy industry. Next, let's understand what are the precautions when using small toy fuel injectors?
1. Consider eliminating static electricity when designing. Because the filter materials of the air supply and exhaust filter system of the paint spray booth are mostly chemical fiber products, the filter materials will accumulate a lot of dust during the air supply and dust exhaust process. Under the power of the fan, more static electricity and discharge will be generated due to friction, such as Without static elimination device, it is easy to cause fire and explosion. If the outdoor dust exhaust duct exceeds the height of the building, lightning protection measures should also be considered.
2. For dust exhaust fans, explosion-proof fans must be selected, and the noise of the fans should not exceed the standard.
3. When making and installing, it must be done according to the design requirements, and avoid changing drawings at will to ensure the installation quality of the paint booth.
4. When designing the lighting of the spray booth, the selected lamps and switches must be explosion-proof to avoid danger when they are turned on.
5. The filter and paint mist purifier of the exhaust system should be cleaned regularly to prevent damage to the operating environment of the system. A related maintenance system must be established and improved, and a dedicated person must be responsible.
6. On the premise of meeting the process requirements, try to choose economical and suitable air supply and exhaust fans. At the same time, the air supply of the air supply fan is required to be 10% larger than the exhaust air volume to ensure a slight positive pressure in the paint room.
7. The solid waste filtered by the dry spray booth and the waste residue and waste water filtered by the wet paint booth must be properly treated to avoid secondary pollution.
8. The small toy fuel injector is a special equipment, so it is necessary to assign a special person to be responsible for opening and closing and running inspections.