The hardware spraying equipment uses imported paint pumps, imported spray guns and high-precision flow proportional valves to strictly control the spraying of each spray, which can save the amount of paint.
1. Process flow of hardware spraying equipment:
Manual loading-manual dust removal-surface dehumidification preheat treatment-automatic electrostatic dust removal-automatic robot spraying-drying oven drying-air cooling-manual loading
two.Hardware spraying equipmentinstruction of:
Manual dust removal: Use electrostatic ion air gun to remove dust from the outside of the product. The hardware spraying equipment dehumidifies and preheats the product surface, which can remove moisture from the product surface.
Spraying robot: According to the spraying scale of the product and the weight of the spray gun, select a reasonable spraying robot.
Dry tunnel furnace: The furnace body is made of rock wool board, and the heating is heated by natural gas combustion. The hot air is circulated in the furnace in the form of returning circulating air, and the temperature is uniform.
3. Features of hardware spraying equipment:
1. The hardware spraying equipment has a professional overall engineering design. Taking into account the connection between each equipment, it is convenient for one-stop acquisition, so that customers can worry about it, and provide turnkey services for all projects, so that customers only need to prepare materials in place. It can be produced on the whole line.
2. Fully automated production, the entire line of production personnel only need 4 general workers and 1 technician to produce, effectively saving a lot of labor costs.
3. The overall surface of the product has uniform coating, high precision and high product qualification rate.
4. The hardware spraying equipment uses imported paint pumps, imported spray guns and high-precision flow proportional valves to strictly control the spraying of each spray, which can save the amount of paint.
4. Applicability of hardware spraying equipment:
It is mainly used for small and medium-sized messy workpieces such as communication product shell spraying, IT product shell spraying, and auto parts spraying.
5. What is the principle of electrolysis in the painting of spray equipment?
Electric current flows through the electrolyte water-electrolysis reaction occurs-since the electrolysis reaction affects the voltage and electrophoresis time, the gas needs to be released in the electrophoresis tank. When the current flows through the electrolyte water, the water will have an electrolysis reaction. The electrolysis reaction releases hydrogen at the cathode and oxygen at the anode.
For electrophoretic coating, electrolytic reaction is not expected, but in fact it is unavoidable. Because the oxygen released by the anode can be absorbed by the deposited coating film, it not only reduces the penetration rate, but also affects the quality of the coating film. The precipitated hydrogen may accumulate, and once the hydrogen forms a larger volume of accumulation, it may cause combustion and explosion environmental conditions.
In the operation, the voltage should be reduced as much as possible, and the electrophoresis time should be shortened to reduce the gas released during the electrolysis process, which adversely affects the quality of the coating film.
下一条: No Information