The five-axis reciprocating spraying machine can automatically spray a large area according to the set parameters, reducing the number of workers, high spraying power, stable spraying quality and good uniformity. Moreover, the reciprocating spraying machine solves the problems of high labor intensity, low internal efficiency, large number of people, unstable coating quality, poor uniformity, and waste of paint capacity when the existing construction personnel control the spray coating machine for spraying. The advantages of reciprocating spraying machine are as follows:
1. The quality of the paint film is good, and the coating is smooth and delicate without brush marks. It sprays and atomizes the paint into fine particles evenly distributed on the surface of the wall, so that the latex paint forms a smooth, smooth and dense coating on the wall without brush marks and roll marks. This is a brush, Unmatched original methods such as rolling.
2. High coating power. The spraying power for single operation is as high as 200-500 square meters per hour, which is 10-15 times that of manual brushing.
3. Good adhesion and long coating life. It uses high-pressure spray to make the atomized paint particles obtain strong kinetic energy; the paint particles use this kinetic energy to shoot into the pores to make the paint film more dense, and then enhance the mechanical occlusal force between the paint film and the wall, and improve the adhesion of the coating effectively. Coating life.
4. Uniform thickness of paint film, high utilization rate of paint. The thickness of manual brush rollers is extremely uneven, generally the use rate of coatings in the range of 30-250 microns is low; while airless spraying can easily obtain a coating with a thickness of 30 microns.
5. Simply reach the corner and open space. Because the high-pressure airless spray paint spray does not contain air, the paint simply reaches corners, gaps, and uneven areas that are difficult to brush. It is especially suitable for office ceilings with many air-conditioning fire pipes, but rolling brushing is difficult to apply.
6. High-viscosity paint can be sprayed, while hand brushing, air spraying, etc. are only suitable for low-viscosity paint.