Let me introduce youSmall spraying equipmentThe preliminary preparations:
1. To prevent static sparks, all airless spraying equipment should be well grounded.
2. The sprayed paint should be filtered first, and the filter screen should be selected according to the viscosity and particle size of the paint. If the filter screen is too fine, the paint will not pass through easily, and the spray gun will simply be blocked if it is too thick.
3. In order to reduce the possibility of compressor pollution, the air compressor should be as far away from the spraying site as possible.
4. The compressed air from the air pressure is filtered and then enters the spray equipment, which is beneficial to extend the service life of the pneumatic system.
5. The outlet pipe and the inlet pipe port should comply with the rules in the manual in order to maintain sufficient air intake.
6. The capacity of the air compressor provided by the user should conform to the air consumption of the machine specified in the manual and should be as large as possible.
Equipment operators must be proficient in the structure, performance and operation, and protection methods of various machinery, and be used by dedicated personnel. When operating machinery, you should wear work clothes and tighten the cuffs. It is necessary for lesbians to wear work caps and put braids in the caps; gloves, scarves, etc. are not allowed to operate. Before the machine starts to work, it is necessary to test the machine first, and all parts can work after normal work; the shaft, chain, pulley, belt and other working parts of the equipment should be equipped with protective covers and protective plates. If there is any abnormal condition or other failures during mechanical work, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the equipment should be stopped for maintenance; the surrounding area of the equipment is mostly flammable, so fireworks should be strictly prohibited; when debugging the protection equipment, it is necessary to cut off the main power supply.
Whether it is machinery equipment or wood furniture, it must be painted. Painting machinery equipment and wood furniture has two advantages. One is that it can play a beautiful decoration effect. Regarding the newly made things, the original products are always not very beautiful, but after polishing, shot blasting, spray painting and other processes, the things immediately become beautiful and upscale. Secondly, we all know that machinery and equipment are made of metal such as iron. Due to the water and carbon dioxide in the air, the metal will always be pedantic and rusty over time. After painting, it will become the metal and the outside world. Contact, naturally, it will not be easy to be pedantic and rusty.