Product name: Single-disc reciprocating automatic fuel injection machine (model: XH-W011) Machine size: length 1650mmX width 1480mmX height 1980mm Equipment weight: about 230KG, 2. Power supply: AC220V/
Product name: Single plate reciprocatingAutomatic fuel injection machine(Model: XH-W011)
Machine size: length 1650mmX width 1480mmX height 1980mm
Equipment weight: about 230KG,
2. Power supply: AC220V/50HZ, total power: 600W
3. Air supply pressure: 0.4~0.6MP
4. High speed: 400mm/s
5. Hourly production capacity: about 350-800PCS per hour.
6. Fuel injection working range: length 600mmx width 600mmx 360°rotation of net disk
Product advantages of reciprocating spraying equipment:
1) The machine has strong versatility. As long as it is a flat spray product and the size does not exceed 600X600mm, it can be sprayed.
2) The spraying quality is stable, the speed is fast, and the paint is saved.
3) One machine for multiple purposes, with large guns for varnishing, and for spraying on the inner wall.
Working principle of fuel injection machine:
The fuel injection host is mainly composed of a controller, a fuel pump, a fuel tank, and pneumatic components. The controller is responsible for receiving the external fuel injection signal and then controlling the precise actions of the internal components of the machine. The nozzle is responsible for spraying the lubricating oil to the specified position after atomization.
1. The nozzle is installed between the feeder and the punch:
The fuel injection machine and the punching press signal linkage. When the feeder feeds, the lubricating oil is sprayed to the surface of the material through the nozzle.
2. Oil injection on the surface of the material inside the mold:
The nozzle is installed around the fuel injection material, and when the fuel injector receives the fuel injection signal, the nozzle sprays the lubricating oil in the designated area.
3. Fuel injection on the surface of the manipulator blank:
The nozzle is installed on the mechanical arm or in the door hole of the punch, the fuel injection machine and the manipulator are linked, and the nozzle sprays lubricating oil to the surface of the workpiece clamped by the manipulator.
4. Fuel injection on the surface of the fixed orientation material:
The nozzle is installed adjacent to the material, and the nozzle sprays lubricating oil in the specified direction.